Fire, water, wind, or mold damage in your home or business all cause significant damage to your personal belongings. Disaster Response’s state-of-the-art contents facility has the ability to restore your personal belongings. Centrally located in McCall, Idaho, we are well equipped to handle contents from all of our service areas. Our trained technicians use cutting-edge equipment and processes to remove contaminants like smoke, soot, sewage, and water from your items.
- Home furnishings
- Bedding and linens
- Toys and stuffed animals
- Office equipment
- Fine art
- Heirlooms and memorabilia
- Important records and documents
- Sports equipment
- And more…
While in our state-of-the-art facility, your contents will be securely stored and tracked. From the minute your personal belongings leave your home or business to the time they are back in your possession, they will be tracked and monitored. Disaster Response will communicate with you every step of the way, giving you peace of mind and comfort during the restoration process. Not only are your items securely stored and tracked, but are also kept under video surveillance to add the highest level of security.
Our state-of-the-art equipment, along without cutting edge, climate-controlled facility is used in the contents restoration process:
- Ultrasonic presoak unit: Used to remove coarse contaminants before the main wash
- Ultrasonic wash unit: Used to submerse items in water charged with ultrasonic sound waves, removing unwanted particles down to microscopic sizes
- Three-bay stainless steel sink: Used to rinse off all remaining loosened particles post-ultrasonic bath
- Tunnel dryer unit: Used to dry washed and cleaned items quickly
- Esporta® specialized washing unit: A specialized state-of-the-art machine used for washing a wide variety of contaminated items
- Two pairs of washer/dryer units: For basic textile cleaning
- Commercial drying unit: Used for high-speed drying of laundered textiles
- Omegasonics™ electronic cleaning and rinse station: Uses deionized water to wash and decontaminate a variety of electronic items, including computers
- Various textile finishing items: Used for steaming, folding, packing and more
We’re proud to have the ability to restore your contents back to their original state. When your damaged contents come to our facility you can trust that they will be handled with care by our expertly trained staff. If your home or business has been damaged from fire, water, wind, or mold, Disaster Response is here for you with 24/7 emergency service. Call us at (844) 315-3100.