Disaster Response’s 24 Hour Emergency Response Is Here For You. Call (208) 315-3100.
Seek Professional Services
Mold is caused when excessive moisture or humidity is inside a home or business for an extended period of time. While they can cause structural damage, if left untreated, they can also cause health issues, particularly with people prone to respiratory problems or allergies. In large quantities, mold can cause allergic symptoms similar to those caused by plant pollen. Mold growths can often be seen in the form of discoloration, ranging from white to orange and from green to brown or black. In order for mold to grow, it needs food sources (such as leaves, wood, paper, or dirt), a source of moisture, and a place to grow.
Mold can be hard to see as it often grows in hidden areas such as under flooring or is difficult to distinguish as it can appear to be just a spot of dirt. Often, a “moldy” smell is the first sign of a larger problem. If you have a recurring water problem such as a leaky pipe or roof or excess condensation in a bathroom, look thoroughly for signs of mold. It is always wise to contact a professional for a mold assessment if you suspect a problem area. Even a small amount of mold can quickly expand or be a sign of a larger, hidden growth.
Our staff is professionally trained in mold remediation services including:
- 24 Hour Emergency Response
- Air and Structural Dehumidification
- Hepa-Vacuum Cleaning
- Anti-Microbial and Anti-Fungal Treatments
- Structural moisture and mold cleaning
- Removal of Hazardous Black Mold
- Demolition and Reconstruction
- Personal Possession Cleaning and Restoration
- We can recommend a professional, or work with your indoor environmental professional to verify the air quality